Pages

Monday, July 15

Belt it out

Lately, I've been accessory crazy. I finally feel like I have most of the basics I need, such as blouses and pants, jeans and dresses. However somewhere along the way, I forgot to buy the right accessories! They are the most important part of most outfits, and I am trying to right my wrongs and find the best accessories to go with all of my perfect basics.

Belts can go with anything and improve the shape of your body in a second! Feeling bloated one day? Throw on a flowing dress and a waist-cinching belt! Have a top that is a little too big, and you aren't sure how to fix it? Take a skinny belt and and an instant, you have a brand new look! I found some great belts that will improve any outfit.


1 - Tory Burch 'Cara' Skinny Belt - Nordstrom - $175.00 $115.50
2 - Double-Wrap Waist Belt - BCBGMAXAZRIA - $38.00 $15.20
3 - Club Monaco Amy Double Wrap Belt - Shopbop - $79.50 $63.60
4 - Tory Burch Resin Belt - Shopbop - $195.00 $136.50

xo

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!