Since the first days when Lauren Conrad entered the scene on MTV's Laguna Beach, I've become totally obsessed with her. Not only was she always gorgeous, laid-back, and one of the few characters who avoided cat fights (most of the time), but she also managed to make her slightly superficial debut into the world of fame mean something after the show was dead and gone.
She interned at Teen Vogue and got her start in fashion. And wow, am I glad she ever did! Her adorable line, available at Kohl's, has every pretty, feminine item you could ever want. I never fail to find something I love. She is my long-lost fashion match, and the affordability of her line only makes me love her more! (And now she has bedding... don't even get me started.)
I searched through her gorgeous items and (with difficulty) picked out just a few that I'm swooning over lately. Take your pick!
Blazer // $70.00 $21.00
Shorts \\ $48.00 $24.00
Dress // $60.00 $42.00
Bracelet \\ $20.00 $15.00
Sunglasses // $30.00 $16.99
Wedges \\ $69.99 $27.97
Top // $36.00 $10.80
Skirt \\ $54.00 $16.20
xo
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!