Pages

Tuesday, July 23

Coffee break

I have a new appreciation for kitchenware. My boyfriend recently got me a Keurig (best boyfriend ever!), so I have been on my coffee drinking grind. I have an adorable Kate Spade mug I love, but I'm on the hunt for some more cute options to add to my collection. 

There are so many patterns, shapes and sizes. There are small mugs, giant mugs. Plain mugs, fancy mugs. Your mood definitely affects which mug you grab out of your kitchen cabinet in the morning. If you're grumpy, you might just want the basic. But if you are feeling like Instagramming a picture of your perfectly foamed latte, you might want something a little fancier!

Here are some mugs that I found to be adorable, no matter what mood you're in!




colorful // $14.00
pretty // $14.00
chic // $7.50
cute // $8.99
all natural // $19.00
childish // $20.00

Which mug is your favorite?

xo


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!