Pages

Tuesday, July 23

Fall into autumn

I am so excited for fall; it's official.

The great city of Baltimore has finally come to its senses. It was 73 degrees on my way to work this morning, and it felt incredible. I am ready for sweater weather, boots and scarves. As much as I love summer, fashion in the fall is always much better. You don't have to dress a certain way to avoid sweating it out on your walk from your car to your door, and you get to layer with fun pieces! 

Buying all of my fall essentials is one of my favorite parts of summer. Here are some great deals on items for fall!


black
j.crew factory scarf - $39.50 $19.50
j.crew factory bag - $198.00 $128.00
guess booties - $139.00 $41.70

brown 
express scarf - $29.90 $19.90
lucky brand booties - $139.00 $76.99

What fashion staple are you looking forward to buying for fall?

xo

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!