I love books. I never seem to have enough time to sit down with a good book and relax. Story of a recent grad's life!
Not only are these books great for reading and finding great images and illustrations, but they won't look half bad on your coffee table, either.
Vogue Covers // $91.00
A coffee table book with nearly a century worth of covers, this book will be a great addition to your collection. Vogue covers are both illustrated and photographic, so this will be a book that is great to flip through on a lazy day.
Becoming a grown-up is hard, as I'm slowly learning. Anything that can give me a sense of humor about it is a good book to me!
I've been lusting over this book since it came out. It's no secret that I love Kate Spade, and the celebration of the 20th anniversary is pulled together in this book by playful tips and practical advice!
No Bake Makery // $20.00
Baked goods are great, but you know what's even better? Not having to bake them! Get this book and find a collection of yummy desserts that won't require you to do so much as heat up an oven to enjoy.
Style // $12.99
Lauren Conrad, one of my favorite ladies, wrote a great book on her classic, understated style and how you can get it, too! Who doesn't want beauty, hair and shopping advice from Lauren?
Do you own any of these? How do you like them?
xo
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!