Pages

Friday, July 12

Dress it up!

Nothing that I have found quite dresses up an outfit like a great structured piece, and we are in luck because Zara is having an incredible sale on adorable blazers for every occasion! Snag one before they're all gone. ;)

A. Houndstooth Blazer, $99.90 $39.99
This blazer means business. Traditional cut, good for days at the office.
B. Jersey Blazer, $79.90 $39.99
A little more casual, this white and navy option would look great dressed down with jeans!
Elbow patches and a classic pattern make this blazer a must for when you're feeling scholarly.
D. Paisley Blazer, $79.90 $39.99
Looking for something out of the ordinary? Spice up your outfit with a bold pattern!
E. Checked Blazer, $89.90 $39.99
The light color of this makes it a great choice for summer days.

XOX

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I adore the name of your blog too! So clever! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)

    xo, elle | Living in Color.
    10 more days to enter the Stella & Dot Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'll definitely check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!