Today was my day of shopping - Sundays are always the best days for me because I have the entire day to yourself. If I want to sleep all day, I get to. If I want to shop, I get to do that, too!
Today I went to two of my favorite stores, Marshalls and Nordstrom Rack! Here's what I found.
I saw Isaac Mizrahi and had to grab this to try on! I really loved the color, and the satin material is beautiful. Unfortunately when I put it on, it made me look a little shorter than I'd hoped. It was a steal at $79.99! I have a wedding to go to this fall, and it would have been great for that! Find a similar Isaac Mizrahi dress here.
So I don't usually go for Jones New York clothing, but I really loved this pattern! And at this price, it's difficult to turn it down. It is a sheath, so I'd definitely need a belt for some waist definition! This is a great piece for fall, with the subdued colors and longer sleeves. There is even a cute zipper detail at the neckline. You can find this dress here for only $34.99!
This dress was so gorgeous - I love the subtle pattern and the sheer sleeves. Alice + Olivia does it again with this beautiful dress! It has an open back as well, which made it even more appealing. Find a similar gorgeous dress from ASOS here for $67.88!
Before I put this dress on I thought I'd love it, but it made me too poofy! I felt like a cupcake. Still, it had really pretty ruching and a little sparkle along the neckline. Find another bright yellow dress by Jessica Simpson with a little less poof here. Only $69.99!
I also browsed a little jewelry... :)
Amazing deals all around! A Kate Spade watch for $87.97... WHAT!? How does anyone not shop clearance always?
Where's your favorite place to shop clearance?
xo
Amanda





Wow, it looks like your Marshalls carries some great brands! I never see those brands there!
ReplyDelete-Lindsey | Zip & Zeal
The ones in my area are pretty good! Sometimes you just have to dig through the racks a little :) Thanks for reading!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete