Summer has finally made its way to Maryland, and I personally could not be more excited. Nothing gets me quite as happy as a gorgeous sunny day, and I am on the hunt for the perfect new bikini!
Don't get me wrong, I'm also dreading it and avoiding it like the plague because my body has not quite shrunken back to its summer form, but with my workout routine comes my eagerness to find the perfect suit. Here's what I've come up with!
![]() |
| Derek Lam for DesigNation Underwire Midkini, Kohl's, top and bottom each |
I'm completely obsessed with the "midkini" look. Despite the weird tan lines that would eventually come from wearing it too many days in a row, it's definitely not your usual bathing suit! I also love the double-strap detail in the back. If you're into the "midkini," Loft also carries a bathing suit with a similar cut that's a little bit pricier!
![]() |
| Very Sexy Bandeau Top, Victoria's Secret, top |
The Semi-Annual Sale is happening online at Victoria's Secret, so don't miss out! They have adorable suits for incredible prices. This one is a favorite of mine because it's a classic pattern with a cutesy twist. The cut is flattering as well (you don't have to look just like her to pull it off)! It comes in a variety of other patterns as well.
![]() |
| Lilly Pulitzer Peachie Bandeau and String Bottom, 6pm, top |
I love the fun, bright colors in this print! The fish and coral are fun for the beach, and it has a cute cut as well. Lilly Pulitzer always tends to have great designs, but they are definitely more on the expensive side. Grab this suit up while the price lasts!
Where do you like to shop for bathing suits?
XOX
Amanda


