There are so many cute stationery sets out there, and I want them all. Not that I am often sending snail mail back and forth to anyone, but when I have the occasional note or thank-you to send, these are great to have! And there is certainly not a lack of adorable cards to choose from.
My favorites are the ones with the patterned envelopes. They are so chic and the detail really makes the difference! I had to find an anchor set, as a proud Delta Gamma, and the first listed from Design Darling is truly darling. :)
![]() | ||
| Hand Engraved Calligraphic Thank You Note, Crane & Co., $19.00 for 10 |
![]() |
| Note Card Collection - Rio, Mara Mi, $13.00 for 8 |
![]() |
| 'from me to you' note cards, Nordstrom (Kate Spade), $25.00 for 10 |
Which set is your favorite?
XOX
Amanda



