Pages

Wednesday, June 5

A clear desk is a clear mind

Half of the fun of working is getting to decorate your desk area! If you're going to be spending hours upon hours somewhere, whether at a home office or in an office building, you want to make it your own. I've found some awesome things that I think are necessities for any office area.




Monogrammed Acrylic Pencil Cup, Design Darling
I may be the only one, but I get a little crazy when my desk gets messy. Keep your pens and pencils off of your work space with this adorable monogrammed pencil cup!


Clean & Connected USB Hub, Urban Outfitters, $20.00 $14.99
Having multiple plugs in your computer can be annoying. This simple little connector allows you to spread out and plug as you please! As an added bonus, it's on clearance.

Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler Trumpet Ceramic Vase, JC Penny, $90.00 $44.99
Filling a vase with fresh flowers will keep you feeling perky, even if you've been stuck at your desk all day!


MASKROS Pendant Lamp, IKEA, $49.99
The light around your desk can really change the mood. Having some fun, soft lighting can help keep you calm in times of stress!



BRÄDA Laptop Support, IKEA, $9.99
So this isn't exactly something that goes at your desk, but it's a mini desk for those times when you need to get away! I own this one and it's a lifesaver. Having a hot laptop on your legs for long periods of time can be uncomfortable, and this is the perfect little tray. 


What are your desk necessities?


XOX


Amanda