Pages

Wednesday, November 7

Make a statement!


Bubble Necklace, J.Crew, $150.00

When I first saw the Bubble Necklace from J.Crew, I was in love. However, I couldn't deal with the price.  I decided to give up, that I would never be able to find the same gorgeous necklace for less. That is, until finding BaubleBar.

Coral Princesse Bib, BaubleBar, $42.00

Available in a variety of colors for a third of the price, this necklace is spot on with the one from J.Crew.  The site also offers a variety of other gorgeous statement jewelry, which are great to layer onto button-ups or even just to dress up a plan white t-shirt.  

Mint Tab Strand, BaubleBar, $28.00

If you're looking for something with a little more sparkle, The Limited also has inexpensive, fun statement necklaces!


Pave Disc Necklace, The Limited, $34.90

Do you wear statement necklaces? Where did you buy your favorite one from? 

XOX

Amanda