Pages

Saturday, November 10

What to steal next...

I've noticed a trend with women's clothing copying men's.  It isn't only stealing your boyfriend's big, comfy sweatpants anymore - I want his chambray shirt, Clarks boots and sunglasses.

While his Clarks Desert Boots are a little masculine for my taste, they have an incredibly cute bootie-style shoe for women that I absolutely need to have.  They are great for dressing casual while still adding a little fall style.

Clarks Carlise Spice, 6pm.com, $120.00 $84.00

I have to admit that chambray shirts first caught my attention on men.  However they are perfect for women, to wear with leggings and boots, or a good dark jean.  This style from J.Crew Factory is great, and it's a good price, too!

Factory Two-Pocket Chambray Shirt, J.Crew Factory, $64.50 $54.50

Sunglasses are usually gender-neutral, but I am always stealing my boyfriend's tortoiseshell wayfarers.  I'm obsessed with tortoiseshell in the first place, and I could definitely use a pair of these. Fossil is famous for quality sunglasses at great prices.

George Vintage, Fossil, $70.00

What menswear items do you like wearing most?

XOX

Amanda