No matter what exercise you choose to keep you fit this winter, there are clothes out there that will make you look amazing while you're doing it. I love getting new workout gear because it gets me pumped up to work out more consistently; who doesn't like wearing new clothes?
I recently re-joined The Y after moving home, and away from the gym I usually used in my office. Now it's nice to be able to have a light snack in the afternoon on my long trip home, then be energized to work out by the time I get back. I try to keep healthy snacks such as almonds or granola bars in my bag to keep me going after a long day.
Whichever workout you prefer, see some cute gear that you can get for less!
IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS
GYM SESSION
Old Navy Active GoDRY Graphic Tanks $15 $9
Reebok ZRX TR$100 $50
Reebok Strappy Seamless Sports Bra$30 $18
Reebok ZRX TR
Reebok Strappy Seamless Sports Bra
LOW-INTENSITY CLASSES
XO
Amanda




No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!