Hot piece of furniture
Sometimes the inspiration for a room can pop up around one piece of furniture. When I saw that the World Market fuchsia Lindsey chair was marked down to only $100 (!!!) I couldn't stop thinking of the fun ways you could set it up in a room. Whether you get two and seat them framing a sofa, or seat them next to each other with a small table in between, you have a winning living space! It comes in a number of other colors as well.
On my hunt for fun furniture, I found some other pretty home picks that would look great in a bright living room. I'm loving the nook coffee table from West Elm; its slightly retro look with brass detailing is a great addition to any room, and I love the fact that it has a little drawer to hide away remotes and books. The extra 15% off doesn't hurt, either!
XO
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!