What girl doesn't love obsessing over weddings? (I mean, look at my Pinterest board.)
After you graduate college and the world is at your feet, your Facebook feed suddenly starts to blow up with engagements, babies and the like. In a world where people are consistently in a rush to grow up and get to where they want to be quickly, it's no surprise that your besties are tying the knot. According to WeddingWire, 33 percent of engagements happen between Thanksgiving and New Year’s Day. With the holiday magic happening, along with the romantic feelings that Valentine's Day brings, the rush might not be over just yet.
With so many weddings to come and ring shots being posted, I wanted to show some of my favorite celeb sparklers that I love!

This stunning round-cut diamond needs nothing else to make it stand out; I love this very traditional look.
This over-the-top glam ring is a total knockout; I love the oval-shaped diamond, which you don't see very often.
Modern yet simple, this ring is set in platinum on a plain band; this is definitely a timeless piece that will never go out of style.
Leighton's rose gold cushion-cut ring has two smaller diamonds along either side, giving this ring a little extra shine. (I'm usually not a fan of the bezel setting, but I love this ring!)
Her three-carat pear-cut diamond is absolutely gorgeous - I'm loving this cut!
XO
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!