Pages

Thursday, December 11

Furniture steals

It feels as though, at the moment, I have a ton of friends moving into new apartments. I'm extremely jealous of the fact that they get to redecorate an amazing space! I look forward to having a kitchen and living room, bathroom and bedroom that are all my own. I am constantly on the lookout for great deals on furniture to share with friends looking to decorate their new spaces with because all an empty house needs is some cozy furniture to make it a true home.

Here are some great finds for home from my very favorite stores!


Urban Outfitters

Holloway Sofa $899 $500 $375 57% OFF
Round Glass Top Coffee Table $298 $195 $146 50% OFF
3-Drawer Box Dresser $598 $390 $292 51% OFF
Assembly Home Midcentury Table $198 $130 $98 50% OFF
Assembly Home Maddie Side Table $198 $130 $98 50% OFF



West Elm


Waldorf Side Table $350 $250 29% OFF
Beckett Leather Club Chair $899 $500 44% OFF
Wood Tiled Vanity $499 $380 24% OFF
Birkin 4-Drawer File Cabinet $699 $400 43% OFF
Tabitha Poster Bed $1,099-$1,299 $550-$650 50% OFF



XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!