I've been extremely shoe-crazy lately. Whether I see someone on Instagram with adorable flats, or I lust over rain boots on the street, I can't seem to keep my eyes (or my wallet) off of them. My shoe collection is slowly getting a little worn out, so I'm looking forward to a few shoe splurges in the coming months. For example, I'm finally saying adios to my black patent pumps that forever give me extreme arch pain and are never anything but uncomfortable! I'm looking for quality pieces that won't set me back too far; the holiday sales going on everywhere will definitely help with that.
C.Wonder Gore Block Heel Bootie $178 $131
Old Navy Felt Smoking Flats$25 $18 $11
*Code FESTIVE
Kate Spade New York Jazz Flat$228 $91
Target Caralynn Leather Boots$75 $53
Cole Haan Chelsea High Pump$328 $94
Steven Garnur Haircalf Wedge Flats$129 $90
Old Navy Felt Smoking Flats
*Code FESTIVE
Kate Spade New York Jazz Flat
Target Caralynn Leather Boots
Cole Haan Chelsea High Pump
Steven Garnur Haircalf Wedge Flats
Hunter 'Tour' Packable Rain Boots $148
in my cart
The perfect shoe to go with every holiday dress and pair of denim you can find. Such a steal for $54, but they also sell them on Amazon in black and taupe!
XO
Amanda
XO
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!