Pages

Friday, December 19

Festive in red

Christmas is very high on my list of favorite holidays. I look forward to not only the excitement of finally giving the gifts I chose with care, but also getting to spend time with my friends and family. The festive spirit makes for a very happy mood, and everyone is in a loving and grateful mindset.

My Christmas Eve consists of church, followed by a small gathering with Eric's family friends, where we all get together and eat, play games and enjoy each other's company. Christmas Day involves getting woken up as early as possible (though my parents kindly make my little sister wait until at least 8:00 am) to go downstairs, open presents, and spend the morning relaxing. We then head over to my grandmother's house in Virginia, where the house is filled to the brim with family. More eating, sitting in front of the fire, and maybe some egg nog! We then head home after a long (but very happy) day. 

There is everything to look forward to, and I can't believe it is coming up so quick. I have some vacation time saved up to take off work in between Christmas and New Year's, so this works as a mini vacation for me.

Whether you get dressed up for your holiday, or keep it casual, I think it's always the most fun to be festive and wear red! It's such a bright color that makes you stand out in any crowd. See some of my favorite dresses from ASOS for Christmas!





 



 

kate spade new york 'all aboard' train clutch $348 $243 $182 code JINGLE25
J.Crew Crystal Triangle Necklace $110 $80 $48 code GIFTNOW
Rachel Zoe Thalia $295 $72



XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!