Last night, there was a flash sale at Ann Taylor where sale was 70% off (!!!). Though it's down to 50% off this morning, I still think there are some amazing steals - including party dresses for $100. See my favorite finds for the holidays!
Stand out at your holiday party in this stunning fitted dress.
I have been hunting for metallic silver pumps (thanks to you, J.Crew), but these were the first ones I've found with the right price tag!
Snoods are the best way to stay cozy, whether you layer it under a coat, or over a light sweater.
I'm loving the simplicity of this dress; the sharp high-low hem (which I'm usually not a fan of) really makes it a more interesting wear.
The little black clutch you'll need at every holiday party this year.
A dress covered in jewels is right up my alley, especially in this gorgeous blush color.
Add some bling to your fingers to finish off your look.
The bit of sparkle on the sleeves adds some fun to this structured top.
XO
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!