Pages

Friday, November 21

Protect your skin from winter

I have been a hardcore Neutrogena girl for as long as I can remember, but the times are changing and so is my skin. I get a really frustrating case of dry skin when the weather gets cold, and there never seemed to be enough moisturizing products in the world to help me out. Thankfully, I've got the regimen down to help keep my dry skin a lot less dry!


I can't say enough good things about CeraVe. I took a chance on their Hydrating Cleanser ($11) after noticing that my roommate used the same. It's great. It doesn't foam up like most cleansers, so that takes some getting used to. However it makes my skin clean from oil and dirt, but keeps it hydrated and smooth. This is a great pick find for the price, too! You can pick it up at any drug store, or on Amazon.


Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater ($7) sounds like something I absolutely would not ever need to spend money on, but I did and realized its worth! Mario Badescu has an amazing line of cleansers, lotions and more to keep your skin at its best. This refreshing spray will take your tight, dry skin and make it feel some relief. It's great for any time of day, with or without makeup on.


Aveeno Skin Relief 24HR Moisturizing Lotion
Not only does Aveeno have Jennifer Aniston endorsing its products (so, obviously), but they also really, truly work. Last year I bought their Dry Skin Relief 24-Hour Moisturizing Lotion ($9) and it worked like a charm! Itchy legs are no more. It is a heavy lotion, so I love putting it on before bed and waking up with moisturized skin. 


I found this Refining Toner Lotion ($8) by Elizabeth Arden at Marshall's, and honestly I just thought it was a good deal. I hadn't ever tried toner before, so I thought I'd give it a go. It's great to use after washing your face to give a little bit of moisture back to your skin that washing takes out. This is very light and has a pleasant smell; I'll definitely be buying it again!



XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!