Pages

Monday, November 24

Everyday glam for less

As I get older, I'm looking more and more into investing in quality pieces. However my budget doesn't always allow; eventually I'll be able to afford those $500 shoes that will last me for years to come, but for now I am still on a budget and I'm biding my time. In the meantime, I love looking for stylish pieces that help up the style factor for my outfits!


'Rockstud' T-Strap Pump     Wild Diva Lounge Adora 55 Black Studded T-Strap Pointed Heels at Lulus.com!
Valentino 'Rockstud' T-Strap Pump $995

So obviously there are going to be some huge comfort and quality differences between these shoes, but if you're looking to copy this gorgeous iconic shoe from Valentino for less, this is a great way to do it! When I'm in love with an inexpensive shoe like this pick from Lulu's, I like getting inserts to help with comfort.




BaubleBar Pearl 360 Studs $28

I love this simple but chic look from Dior. However the $290, even for a staple, is a pretty big splurge. I love the look-a-likes from BaubleBar at a much nicer price! Big glam, little price tag.



Glamorous Faux Fur Vest $147
Nasty Gal Boulder Faux Fur Vest $88

I've been thinking about a fur vest since they got really popular, but I'm not sure if I'll go for it. However it is a completely instantly stylish piece, paired over all-black-everything, or with jeans and a button down!



kate spade new york 'metro' crystal bezel watch & straps set $225

Sparkles are a girl's best friend, especially when you keep them close at your wrist. Kate Spade makes this adorable glitter-strap watch, but Express has another gorgeous find that's a little bit less of a splurge!



XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!