Pages

Friday, November 14

Accessorize with style


I recently splurged on the J.Crew Cocoon Coat (eeek!) that I've been swooning over since last year. I went for the Sandstone color because it's a perfect neutral that will look equally gorgeous with anything paired with it. With the temperatures dropping, I'm on the lookout for cute accessories to keep me warm and look great with my new outerwear! 


Chic
Leather Bow Felt Fedora Oversized Faux Fur Collar (Juniors) (Online Only) 
Nordstrom Leather Bow Felt Fedora $46
Rachel Zoe Suede Driver Glove $110 $62


Festive
J.Crew Trapper Hat $50 $38*
Old Navy Plaid Flannel Scarf $20
Calvin Klein Acrylic Touch Gloves $38 $26


Crisp
 : 
Express Faux Fur Ear Muffs $40
Esprit Stripe Scarf $36
J.Crew Cashmere-Lined Tech Gloves $98 $74*


Cozy
'Pamir' Windstopper® Etip Gloves
Old Navy Fair Isle Knit Hat $15
J.Crew Chunky Ribbed Scarf $65 $49*
The North Face 'Pamir' Windstopper Etip Gloves $55



* Code: SHOPNOW



XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!