Pages

Tuesday, October 7

Style your home with H&M

When H&M first came out with their Home line, I was truly obsessed. I compare it to a slightly more upscale IKEA; there are aesthetically pleasing pieces at reasonable prices, and there is a hint of chic charm to everything in store. 

Whether you're looking for a perfectly shaggy faux fur throw, or great gold accessories to pretty up a bookshelf, this is the place to look. I know that when I move to a new apartment and have a whole place to decorate, I'll certainly be able to get a bang for my buck here! Plus the pieces tend to go together really nicely, and their simplistic designs will easily flow into your own home decor.



Metal Container $13 $10


XO
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. love these picks! makes me want to redecorate my whole apartment.
    www.vivreblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!