With the idea of moving to a new apartment sooner or later with my boyfriend looming in my head, I have started to think about the reality that will entail. Buying furniture that I don't have, decorating a space that is all ours; it's a little intimidating!
However I do take comfort in knowing that while decorations are nice, the bare necessities are what we'll really need. Thankfully, I know just where to look for good deals!
Overstock Simple Living Havana 3-piece Dining Set $200 $180
Sears Dorel Home Furnishings Console to 3-pc. Dining Set $180
Sears Dorel Home Furnishings Console to 3-pc. Dining Set $180
IKEA LERHAMN Table and 4 Chairs $239
IKEA VITTSJĂ– Nesting Tables $60*
Target Threshold Parson's Coffee Table $160
* I really, REALLY want to do this IKEA hack to these for a coffee table! I think they're gorgeous, and a bright, fun accent for the room that really doesn't cost much.
XO
Amanda



No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!