Pages

Tuesday, October 14

Chunky sweaters and pencil skirts

Walking to work this morning, I noticed a girl about my age wearing a totally adorable outfit. It was comfy yet business casual, and I immediately thought through in my head how I could pull off the same look.

Sweaters are coming out everywhere, especially the cable-knit cotton ones. I love a thick sweater for a cool day, but it isn't always easy to make these look appropriate for work. For a casual Friday, sure, but not a busy Monday. However seeing this girl wearing a pencil skirt with hers got me thinking; can I be cozy and professional at the same time? Well, I'm setting out to do just that. See my favorite sweater-skirt combos on sale now!


Sweater: H&M $30
Skirt: H&M $25
OUTFIT TOTAL: $55


Sweater: Gap $55 $33 $23 code happy
Skirt: Diane von Furstenberg $275 $124
OUTFIT TOTAL: $147


Sweater: Zara $20
Skirt: J.Crew Factory $85 $42
OUTFIT TOTAL: $62


Sweater: L.L.Bean $79 free shipping
Skirt: J.Crew $130 $110 $77 code shopfall
OUTFIT TOTAL: $156


XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!