Pages

Monday, October 13

Put some pep in your step

Good workout clothes can be hard to find. As I'm trying to get back into the swing of things (and trying to 'train' a little for the upcoming Across the Bay 10k that I'll be participating in on November 9), I always find it easier to work out when I have something cute (and new) to wear. Now, we can't all afford to buy this every time we get in and out of a workout slump, but at the very least, we can get a piece here or there. I'm loving some of these picks from Target, Nike, and Lululemon! Their pieces transition well between workouts - I like having comfortable pieces that can go from running to yoga, and aren't so bad to look at if I have to go grocery shopping afterwards.



TOPS
C9 by Champion Open Back Yoga Layering Top $20 $10
Lululemon On the Run Singlet $52 $34 *Free shipping!

BOTTOMS
Lululemon Varsity Short Tencel $58 $34 *Free shipping!
Michi Pipeline Shorts $110 $55
C9 by Champion Advanced Performance Capri Legging $25 $18
Patagonia Pliant Fitted Crop Leggings $79 $32

ACCESSORIES
J.Crew Adoré Patch Baseball Cap $40 $30 $18 *Free shipping! code WEEKENDPLANS
Nike Free 5.0 V4 $100 $55
Nike Zoom Vomero+ 8 $130 $72
S'well 9 oz. Bottle $25



XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!