So. Many. Weddings.
I've been to more weddings in the past year than I had been to in my entire life before that. Guess that's what happens when you reach a certain age. Not to say I don't love them; I love everything about weddings! The decor, the pledge of love between two people... They're always a great time. But it does become a dilemma when you start going to many weddings, because you run out of dresses to wear.
That being said, I love to find good deals on pretty wedding-appropriate dresses to stash away for my next wedding! Here are a few of my favorite finds:
Pretty and easy, this dress in silk taffeta will keep its shape while looking flawless. You can pair it with a great pair of statement earrings.

At a family wedding, keep it classy with a high neckline and flattering pleats. Sparkle with pretty diamond earrings.


For a black tie wedding, a floor length gown is appropriate. I love this color, and it would go beautifully with a fun statement necklace.


There's nothing like a hot pink mini dress! Stun in this adorable flared number. Wear with a simple but sparkly necklace to draw eyes to the pretty neckline.
For all of you fashionably clearance blushing brides out there... This dress is absolutely gorgeous, and a total steal!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!