Pages

Monday, August 11

Tory Burch Private Sale

Tory Burch is having a Private Sale going on now... Have I mentioned how much I love these spur-of-the-moment opportunities to splurge on gorgeous designer pieces!? Shop my favorites below.

Madura One-Piece $250 $119
This pattern is just gorgeous, and the style is super flattering. I'm loving the band of color that cinches your waist, too!

Current Image
Emma Sweater $195 $59
If you're looking for a total steal that will be wearable from now through winter, this is your piece! The details on the shoulder make this more than your basic sweater.

Current Image
A classic choice, the Reva Ballet Flat in metallic is a little more eye-catching and fun. Wear these as a neutral with any outfit!

Bombe Burch Tote $450 $249
A perfect everyday tote, essential for when you're on the run and need that bag that goes with everything.

Current Image
Getting a new cosmetic bag every so often is a requirement for me – I hate when things get broken and dirty in there! This is an adorable pick for a great price.


XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!