Pages

Tuesday, August 12

Kate Spade Surprise Sale: Up to 75% off!


Kate Spade is having another famous surprise sale, and the deals are endless. Whether you're looking for a great new piece of jewelry, or a new bag to tote around for the upcoming fall season, you'll find what you want for an amazing price!


This price!? And I love the color for fall. This is a great professional bag that will go with anything.

Karolina Bow Heels $328 $159
What's not to like? Adorable soft pink shoes with a gold bow to finish them off.

I really like the unexpected color combination in this skirt; the cut is also very flattering.

Simple in gold, this bangle will add a little shine to your outfit.

The perfect hot pink wallet to stash in your bag. Best wallet I've ever owned!

Perfect statement studs to make a little black dress pop.

When you're on the go, throw the essentials into this and get moving!

This bag has been around for a while, and I've had my eye on it. I love the geometric details on the handles, as well as the variety of colors you can get!


XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!