Pages

Wednesday, August 20

Get the look: white laser cut

Is this not the perfect summer look? I can't even decide who wore it best because they both look adorable! These clean white laser-cut pieces are a fresh take on a popular summer choice, the eyelet. This look shows a bit more skin, and I'm loving the fabric on these pretty Lovers + Friends pieces.

ORIGINAL PIECES


As adorable as these are, I was instantly on the hunt for great look-a-like pieces that I could steal up! Thankfully, there are some great picks to find. Calvin Klein gave their own take on the look with a chic top and matching pencil skirt. If you're looking to spend a little less while still getting the look, MINKPINK has this great tank that would be an easy pair with any bottoms! Charlotte Russe wins for the total steal piece with a laser-cut scalloped skirt for a mere $12!






Would you wear this look?

XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!