Pages

Thursday, April 17

Spring has sprung

It's time to start dressing the part of spring. Sweaters and boots out, dresses and sandals in.

I have plenty of winter and summer workwear dresses, but I'm lacking in the casual weekend dresses! For those days when you kind of roll out of bed to run errands and hang out with friends, but shorts just won't do. Dresses are comfy and pretty, and I think every girl needs plenty of soft cotton sundresses in her closet for every occasion.

Here are the spring dresses you need now!

Stripe Knit Shift Dress | J.Crew | $98 $80 $56 code BIGSALE
Dot Chambray Shirt Dress | Gap | $60 $35 $27 code TREAT
Lyocell-Blend Dress | H&M | $50
Notch Neck Crepe Dress | Loft | $80 $48 code SPRING
Pedaru Dress | Joie | $158 $95


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!