Pages

Wednesday, April 16

Shopbop Friends & Family

Shopbop has been the source of many deals in my day, and the Friends & Family Event is no exception. 

I love when stores and sites give you a percent off of everything because, let's be real, we don't always want the stuff once it's on clearance! Finding that full-priced item that you want can be a little sad when you realize the price. But for 25% off everything? I'll take it! Now is the time to get the truly designer duds you've been dreaming about.

Picks I love:

resort maxi dress | one by pink stitch | $84 $63
robinson printed wallet crossbody | tory burch | $195 $146
naomi stud earrings | tory burch | $95 $72
transport tote | madewell | $168 $126
pleated skirt | blaque label | $97 $73
mariia wedge sandals | steven | $109 $82
medium beau pouch | kate spade new york | $168 $126
metro two tone watch | kate spade new york | $195 $146


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!