Pages

Thursday, April 10

Old Navy made new

I haven't had the chance to post at all this month so far, and I'm sorry to say that life has had to come first! Work has been insanely busy, and with the little time I have to relax, I try to spend it with friends, so Fashionably Clearance has been put on the back burner.

That isn't to say I'm going to stop posting! I needed a little hiatus, but I'm back and ready to share my favorite deals. 

This weekend, I decided to stop into my local Old Navy store to buy an Orioles shirt. I know, random place to get sports apparel, but I got an adorable Redskins v-neck there last year, and I figured this was the place to look!

I was quickly distracted by the plethora of dresses everywhere (and so on sale). I decided many years ago that Old Navy just wasn't for me, as their pants never fit my body time, their tops always seemed to be made of a funky material, and the cuts weren't flattering. However, I was compelled to try on a few, and I'm glad that I did! The cuts were fabulously flattering, and the fabrics were impressively quality. 

Here are some of my favorite finds, and use code ONSAVENOW for an extra 15% off online. ;)


As a Delta Gamma, I take my love of anchors seriously. This dress is perfect for a warm summer day to throw over a bikini!


I love the feminine flower pattern. This dress is perfect for Easter, with a light pink cardigan to top it off!


Shift dresses have seriously taken over my closet, especially since starting work in an office. I love the cut and the unexpected pop of yellow, which is fun for warmer days.


Tab-Collar Tunic Dress | $30 $25 $22
Shirt dresses are the ultimate cool, chic piece. Pair it with heels to dress it up, or sandals for a casual weekend outfit.


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!