Handbags are always the perfect accessory to go with a great outfit, and I think they should be bright and fun as soon as spring rolls around! Pink is always a safe color, as you can pick a soft, subtle color to go with everything as a neutral, or a pop of hot pink to stand out with any outfit!
I definitely think it's worth the splurge when you're buying a bag that is going to be a regular for you for months to come. Take away the big black totes, bring in the small bright pouches!
I definitely think it's worth the splurge when you're buying a bag that is going to be a regular for you for months to come. Take away the big black totes, bring in the small bright pouches!
Amazing deals on gorgeous picks:
xo
Amanda


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!