This has been a really big year for me. I graduated from the University of Maryland, celebrated four amazing years with my boyfriend, started my first real job, and moved back home with mom and dad. (That last one might not seem like a huge deal, but after spending four years away, it is a very big life change.) I'm very happy with where I am at, and I think that's a huge part of starting a new year.
So many people set resolutions for the year. Exercise more. Worry less. Live life to the fullest. All very valid things to set as goals, but I'm a big believer in setting these resolutions year-round! What is the point of saying you'll start something on January 1? If you think of it on January 15, start it that day. Find your motivation and make things happen. The sooner the start, the sooner you'll be happier with the outcomes of your goals.
That being said, I had a great new years. Spent with friends and loved ones, I drank (a little too much) champagne and had a wonderful night. I hope you all did too, and I hope that you can discover your goals and make them a reality!
[similar] Crystal Rectangles Necklace | J.Crew | $50
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!