Pages

Monday, December 16

All I want for Christmas...

It's not my two front teeth.

My wish list is never too crazy, and I usually keep it pretty simple. There are some really cute items out that I'm in love with that are sale items, so that makes things easy for my family and friends when it comes to buying for me! I think a solid rule for Christmas is that I will love anything that a) will use every day, b) is sparkly or shiny, c) is comfortable. Here are some of my favorites:

Scallop Pave Ring | Kate Spade New York | $58 $29
Flannel Pajama Pant | J.Crew | $50 $25 {code GIFTNOW}
1080 P Streaming Player | Roku | $90 $78
Flat Iron | CHI | $119 $55
Peacock Charm | Pandora | $60



Pajama pant in green-blue plaid flannel

PANDORA Peacock Charm

xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!