Pages

Friday, November 8

Oh, the weather outside is frightful

Who doesn’t love the snow? We have a snowstorm that is rumored to be coming into Maryland this weekend… And I don’t know if I buy it. It’s switched from this weekend, to early next week, to middle of next week. In Maryland, you can never really know what to expect because everything weather-related will do the polar opposite of anything you expect it to do!

That being said, I know better than to go out in the morning with no jacket, regardless of how nice it might feel at 9:00 am. It could easily change from sun and a breeze to ice cold temperatures and whipping winds. November in Maryland always means a change in what I carry around with me. I can’t just keep my wallet, keys and phone any more. Oh no, I have to fill it with all of the essentials in the case of surprise winter weather. Here are some necessities I always like having on hand for when the weather changes.

Snowflake Beanie | Banana Republic | $40 $24 {code BRCOZY}
Mesa Triangle Scarf | Michael Stars | $58 $46
Hot Hands | $6
Katarina Chevron Gloves | Missoni | $130 $60
Camp Socks | J.Crew | $17 $14
Men's Cable Knit Crew Neck Sweater | Ben Sherman | $130 $98 {So your boyfriend can stay warm, too.}
Chevron Ski Sweater | Madewell | $110 $88 {code KEEPCOZY}
Haben Boot | Jones New York | $199 $55



xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!