Football is tied in with fall in so many ways. It's always a tradition to watch the games with family on Thanksgiving, or even toss one around in the yard. A few of years ago, I wouldn't have been able to tell you any player on any football team was, or even what a first down is. My boyfriend loves football, so I decided I needed to make a slight effort to learn about the game. Attending the University of Maryland, I also had the opportunity to go to a bunch of fun sporting events! I also did a lot of tailgating, which makes the games a whole lot more fun.
Because it's been getting chillier, you definitely have to think twice about what you're wearing when going to watch a game outside for three hours. Don't forget the gloves, scarves and hats (and layering is a must)! See a couple of my favorite outfits for my favorite teams.
Washington Redskins Bling Crew | Victoria's Secret | $60
Minnie Pant | J.Crew | $90
Ultrasoft V-Neck Sweater | Mossimo | $18
Excursion Quilted Vest | J.Crew | $120
xo
Amanda


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!