Pages

Saturday, October 5

Tory Burch 'Friends & Fans'

Oh, ladies. The Tory Burch 'Friends & Fans' sale is underway, and it goes through October 7 at 11:59 pm! That being said, I scoured the sale sections for some great pieces that are totally worthy of purchase with the extra 25% discount using code FRIENDS at checkout. See my picks and do some shopping! 


liam HINGE CUFF $225 $113 $85
This cuff is plated in 16k gold and is a giant statement piece! I personally love tortoiseshell to the moon and back. This could be worn in place of a watch, or stacked with other bracelets for a fun look! 

This wallet has a really simple design, and I simply love the light tan color for fall. It's made of smooth matte Italian leather, so you know you're getting a quality piece. It has a zip pouch and 12 card slots inside!

cornelia OPEN TOE FLAT $250 $175 $132
I think this is a really great shoe for fall. The patent leather gives a little bit of shine, and there is a slight (0.4") gold heel to put some spring in your step! 

peg SWEATER $325 $228 $171
So beside the fact that I fell in love with this the second I saw it, this sweater has great military-esque detailing using wool melton, which is traditionally used for overcoats and uniforms! However you still get a really cozy feel from this sweater with the soft knit. I'd wear this on the chilliest of fall evenings.  

samantha TUNIC $325 $195 $147
This sweet silk crepe de chine is soft and comfy, and I love the gold embellishments along the neckline. This would look great with jeans for fall, or dressed up with a skirt!

manda PANT $295 $148 $111
It can be really hard to make pants exiting, but Tory Burch did it with this pant. The khaki grid pattern is subtle, but the tribal trim is anything but! I love this pair to wear with a navy button-down for work.


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!