It's a Saturday night, and few things could be more fitting than searching for the perfect little black dress.
My little black dress is getting a little over-worn. The gorgeous French Connection Dani dress (above, and currently on sale for $90) has served me well, but it's time to start looking around for something new. I think it's really important to find a great dress that fits perfectly, because this dress will be used for so many different occasions. Whether it's an impromptu girls night out, or a fun date night with my boyfriend, I'll know that I have something hiding in my closet that I can add some sparkle to and have a great look I'll feel confident about!
I always vote to spend a little extra on basics such as this, so I found some great designer deals. Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!