The pressure is on. You got the email. Kate Spade is at it again.
THROUGH SEPTEMBER 19, 11:59 PM
I get so excited every time one of these rolls around because the deals are just to die for! Bags for up to 75% off? Dresses and shoes to start the season off right? Count me in!
My picks:
Can you say "swoon"? This has got to be the perfect bag. Gold link chain strap that can change from a long drop strap to a short shoulder strap. Beautiful black pebbled cowhide with 14-karat light gold plated hardware. It absolutely HAS TO be mine! I've been looking high and low for a bag with a great adjustable strap because I can't decide between a short strap and a long. I'm indecisive, but with this bag, that's okay.
This bag is really great if you're looking for a smaller, simpler purse. Totes and satchels are great, but sometimes it's nice to have something easy that you can take out on date night, or even to a job interview. This red will really pop for fall, and I think it'd be a great addition to any fall wardrobe!
It's always necessary to have a great tote on hand, and I love this one! It combines polka dots with great colors for fall. Perfect size, and has inside pockets for all of your on-the-go necessities.
Big earrings are going to be huge for fall, and I love this pair! Black gems can look so elegant. A lot of sparkle and a little originality come from these cute studs.
Holy statement necklace! This collar necklace is bold and sparkly, and I absolutely love it. Such a great look for the holidays, and at a third of the original price, it's totally worth the splurge.
What are you going to buy from the Kate Spade Surprise Sale?
xo
Amanda





No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!