Pages

Thursday, September 19

Camouflage cool

So camouflage is in for fall, and I've never been a huge fan. It just reminds me of this awful pair of shorts that my boyfriend has that he refuses to throw away, despite the fact that they are camo cargo shorts. However I changed my mind a bit when I saw J.Crew's Excursion Vest in Camo (below). I love it! I think it has something to do with very muted colors in the camo, and lots of structured details. It led me to think that maybe, just maybe, I'll change my feelings on camo print. 

Another thought was that one of the most appealing parts of camo print is the colors it uses. Olive greens, dark browns and blacks come together for a nice look, and I found some items that aren't necessarily camo print, but it gives off the same feel. Here are some options for incorporating a little bit of camouflage (and camouflage-esque) print into your wardrobe without going too crazy!

J.Crew Excursion Vest in Camo $138 $104 {use code SHOPFALL for 25% off through 9/25}
Rachel Zoe London Trench Coat $695 $487
Sabine Geo Beaded Mini $159 $80
Very Volatile Skye Flat $89 
Two by Vince Camuto Camo Print Dress $79 $53

top to bottom, right to left

xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!