When traveling, it's always important to be prepared. I suck at packing. I always overpack, or on the off-chance I don't overpack, I generally forget something! I've come up with a great guideline for items that are absolute necessities for traveling. You should always bring a slightly dressy outfit, even if you aren't planning anything that would require it. You don't want to be stuck underdressed or forced to spend extra money you don't need to! Having jewelry that is versatile (and yes, sparkly) is key because you can pack less pieces.
Also, in general when traveling, you are going to do some heavy walking. Take comfy but cute flats to get you through your days! Finally, protection is always key. Whether it is a case for your precious iPhone or rain gear, you don't want to get stuck unprotected. If you drop your phone without a case, it's going to be left in pieces, and being phoneless in an unfamiliar place is not fun. Also, bring things in case of rain - even if a forecast calls for sunny skies, the weather has a way of being unpredictable!
Tory Burch Tilsim Logo Heart Stud Earrings $68
What can't you travel without?
xo
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!