Pages

Monday, August 12

I simply remember my favorite things

Mondays are rough. Thinking about a bunch of pretty things always helps my mood! I'm really into comfy dresses as of lately. There are so many that you can be really comfortable in while also looking really polished - the James Perse Raglan Sweatshirt Dress below would be a great daytime look paired with the Lulu Frost earrings! And adding a chunky heel to a shirt dress gives it a much dressier look while still being super comfortable.

Speaking of comfort, I had to add this adorable new Kate Spade New York agenda from Lifeguard Press to this because I feel the most comfortable when I'm organized. A cluttered head always makes for a bad day! Also, nothing makes me feel more put-together than clean, manicured nails. This opaque pink from essie is the perfect shade. Finally, these Tory Burch flats in pebbled leather scream comfort and versatility!


Clockwise

Soft Joie | Hewette Dress
$138 $69

$225

Kate Spade New York | 2014 Agenda
$36

James Perse | Raglan Sweatshirt Dress
$135

Essie | Fiji
$8

LC Lauren Conrad | Ankle Boot
$80 $55

Lulu Frost | Soiree Stud Earrings
$144 $87

xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!