Hope everyone had a great July 4th! I know I did.
However now, I have weddings on the brain. I get to go to a friend's wedding in the fall, and I'm already so excited to find a dress to wear! After reviewing Pantone's Fashion Color Report Fall 2013, I fell in love with the hot colors for fall. Below are some gorgeous picks of perfect wedding guest dresses in the best fall colors!
Emerald
Lucienne One-Should Dress in Silk Taffeta, Vintage Peacock | J.Crew | $250.00 $179.99
Mykonos Blue
Taryn Dress in Silk Chiffon, Matisse Blue | J.Crew | $250.00 $179.99
Linden Green
Rachel Roy Cap Sleeve Dress | Lord & Taylor | $368.00 $220.80
Deep Lichen Green
Olive in the Moment Dress | ModCloth | $49.99 $24.99
Acai
'Morgan' Strapless Silk Chiffon Dress by Donna Morgan | Nordstrom | $178.00
Samba
Jessica Simpson Dress, Sleeveless Belted Pleated | Macy's | $128.00 $75.99
Koi
Ruched Strapless Cationic Chiffon Dress | Nordstrom | $188.00 $93.98
Vivacious
Shirred One Shoulder Fit & Flare Dress | Nordstrom | $168.00
Turbulence
One Shoulder Taffeta Dress | Nordstrom | $178.00 $88.98
Carafe
Leora Dress by Shoshanna | Piperlime | $395.00 $139.97
What will be your go-to color for fall?
XOX
Amanda


