Pages

Wednesday, July 3

Rain rain, go away

I don't know about any of you, but the weather in Maryland has been awful lately! We can basically expect to see rain any time, any day, for the next month or so. It's really starting to bother me. I was surprised by pouring down rain this morning just as I arrived to work.

And although I'm at work most of the day, it still really gets to me when I have to walk the five minute walk from my car to my building when it's pouring! Rain boots don't cut it when it's 90 degrees outside. They are made of rubber, which truly doesn't breathe well at all, which only causes you to get hotter and sweat! 

And nobody wants that.

That's why I found some adorable items for the days when it just isn't so nice outside. Whether you want to sulk in the gloomy day, or embrace it and hope the sun will come out, there's a look for everyone! It never hurts to wear cute rain gear; it usually even cheers me up a little!

Dark and Gloomy
2. Trent Rain Jacket | Tory Burch | $375.00 $187.50
3. Rainy Day Ballet Flats | J.Crew Factory | $39.50 $19.50

Bright and Shiny
1. Patterned Whimsy Umbrella | Anthropologie | $30.00
2. BCBGMAXAZRIA Zoey Three-Quarter Sleeve Trench Coat | Lord & Taylor | $258.00 $82.56
Extra 20% sale and clearance at Lord & Taylor with code JULY4 through July 9! ]
3. Embellished T-Strap Jelly Flip Flops | Loft | $19.50

Where do you get your rainy day apparel?

XOX

Amanda