Pages

Friday, July 26

Nerds need cute things, too

Every year that I can remember, I've bought school supplies around this time. The school year is just starting to roll around and everyone is feeling antsy to get back into learning mode. I love learning, and always have, so it's rough not having that experience this year!

I thought that fresh pencils and notebooks, and a cute new book bag for the year would have to stay on the shelves for me, but I didn't think about how I can still reap the benefits of back-to-school time without actually being in school!

Even though I'm on the way to being a big, scary adult (ugh), I still have many uses for new purchases as the summer ends. Summer is always more laid back, even at work, and it really does seem to pick up as fall rolls around. Here are some fresh items that I have on my list this fall for the (almost-adult) nerd in me!



J.Crew Factory | Oxford Button Down | $69.50 $41.50
Classic button-down oxford shirt that will truly make you look smart.

Warby Parker | Downing - Walnut Tortoise | $95.00
Glasses come in all shapes and sizes, but I think these take the cake for the perfect size and color. 

Mara Mi | Oscar Wilde Blank Note Card | $5.00
"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." Can't we all relate to that?

Michael Kors | Camille Watch | $225.00 $168.75
Sophisticated chronograph watch with a leather strap - everything I've been looking for.

Kate Spade New York | Palm Springs Ginger iPad Sleeve | $50.00
Fun, bright pattern that will ensure that you never misplace your iPad.

Essie | St. Lucia Lilac | $8.00
I love this subtle, soft lavender color. Manicured nails are always necessary!

Amanda Catherine Designs | Favorite Things Pencils | $12.00
These pencils are seriously adorable. The phrases are on point - who couldn't love handwritten notes and fresh flowers?

Joie | Day Dreaming | $189.00 $132.99
I sincerely need this shoe in my closet. This soft gold shoe with a slightly pointed toe is a classy update to the smoking slipper.

xo
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I adore how you list the sale prices next to the original prices. This preppy spread is so cute, very clean cut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like to highlight how good of a deal some things are. ;)

      Delete

Leave me a comment!