I have jackets on the mind lately. Not only is the weather affecting my thoughts, but the time of year is, too! August is right around the corner, and it truly snuck up on me. Where has the summer gone!?
I know we have some extremely hot days ahead of us still, but cool mornings without humidity make me ready to get back into the coat-wearing mindset. Trench coats have always been a favorite of mine because they are structured and make any outfit look a little bit cleaner! The trench is definitely a classic piece that everyone should have in their closet. The belt cinches any waist to give definition, so you don't have to look like a puffball while wearing one.
In addition, they're great for any type of weather. If it's a cool day, it's fine on its own, but when the weather starts to turn chillier, they're great for layering with sweaters and scarves.
Here are some I found in great colors and cuts for incredible prices!
Do you have a trench coat? Where did you find yours?
xo
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!