Nautical styles are always very laid-back and cutesy. Anchors, boats and stripes fill sea-inspired clothing and accessories! As a Delta Gamma, I've had a thing for anchors for a long time now. I fill my closet with as many as I can find, and there definitely isn't a shortage. I love throwing on a casual striped dress or rope wedges to have a cool look that is super simple!
All aboard! Here are some great nautical pieces I love at great prices.
J.Crew Anchor and Rope Key Chain | $19.50
Everyone needs a big key chain to keep everything together! This one is extra cute in gold.
Everyone needs a big key chain to keep everything together! This one is extra cute in gold.
Harry Allen Coil Rope Bowl | $48.00
I'm loving the simplicity of this bowl. Definitely adds a nautical touch to any room!
I'm loving the simplicity of this bowl. Definitely adds a nautical touch to any room!
J.Crew Factory Intarsia Charley Sweater | $78.00 $46.50
As I mentioned, I'm a softy for anchors. This three-quarter sleeve sweater looks very cozy for fall.
As I mentioned, I'm a softy for anchors. This three-quarter sleeve sweater looks very cozy for fall.
J. Renee Striped Tote | $99.00 $52.99
Totes are an absolute necessity in any closet, and this would look great sitting on the beach.
Totes are an absolute necessity in any closet, and this would look great sitting on the beach.
Stuart Weitzman Toogood | $375.00 $112.50
Raffia and rope come together in this shoe for an adorable laid-back wedge!
Raffia and rope come together in this shoe for an adorable laid-back wedge!
Joie Dawna B Dress | $268.00 $200.99
Tank dresses are so easy because you can just throw it on and you're done! Accessorize with a long, thin necklace to dress it up.
Tank dresses are so easy because you can just throw it on and you're done! Accessorize with a long, thin necklace to dress it up.
Design Darling Sugar Paper Navy Anchor Noteset | $24.00
Everyone has to write a thank-you note every now and then. Do it in style with these adorable note cards!
What's your favorite nautical-inspired look?
xo
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!