Today I learned that they recently opened a Nordstrom Rack in my hometown. I've been away at school, so I hadn't heard the amazing news. Within minutes of hearing, I ventured down the street to see what I would find.
It was absolutely perfect. I've never been inside of a Nordstrom Rack, but it was sincerely my heaven. I love clearance, I love sales, but unfortunately my love for designer clothing doesn't usually fit my budget. This was where all of my favorite things are able to come together!
I wanted to buy every item in the store, and it was definitely hard to restrain myself. My favorite picks from the day were of the Kate Spade variety.
I don't know when or how my love for Kate Spade began, but I do my best to get my hands on as much of it as I can afford! I am the most proud of a purchase from Marshall's, this gorgeous fuchsia party dress I found for FIFTY DOLLARS! It was regularly in the $300's, so I considered it a steal.
However today, I fell in love with two of Kate's gorgeous items:
1.
This is a simple black crossbody with a simple front pouch. The price is to die for, considering it started at $278.00 and you can get it for only $129.97! That's almost 60% off. Nordstrom Rack, I love you. I didn't end up purchasing this one, as I figured I can hold off on buying a little black bag until the weather starts to cool down.
2.
I saw these and immediately knew I had to buy them. My first and only brand-name sunglasses are a pair of classic Ray-Ban Aviators. I love them dearly, but I bought those when I turned 18. I think I'm ready for an upgrade! These are a great shape, not too wide, and have some fun color hiding that you can't see much of while you're wearing them. The polarized lenses work really well also. Not to mention, I got a free Kate Spade glasses case with my purchase, and look at the cute surprise inside!
All in all, Nordstrom Rack has my business. I'm excited to see what I find on my next trip!
XOX
Amanda
![]() |
| Wearing my new glasses before I can even get the sticker off! |



.jpg)